* Master in Fine Arts in Media Arts Production in New York / Fulbright Grant
* Advanced Studies Degree (PhD courses and Pre-Thesis Research - Barcelona, Spain) / College Scholarship.
* Master in Filmmaking for cinema and TV (in Barcelona, Spain) / College Scholarship.
* Bachelor of Audiovisual Communication (in Barcelona, Spain).
* Directing courses with Chantal Ackerman.
* Distribution Workshops at Sundance Film Festival.
* Directing and editing workshops at the Berlinale Talent Campus.
* Cine Qua Non Lab screenwriting workshop with Sabrina Dawhan.
* DocuLab workshop at Gudalajara Film Festival (Mexico).
* Courses in Directing and Scriptwriting as an Erasmus Scholar (UdS Bologna, Italy).
* Pedagogic Aptitude Certificate (UB).
* Music Theory and Sol-fa (Liceu, Music Conservatory of Barcelona).
* Elemental Piano (Liceu, Music Conservatory of Barcelona).
COMPUTER & MULTIMEDIA SKILLS
* High performance using Adobe Creative Suite CC 2015, Apple Final Cut X and Studio 3 and Avid Media Composer 8.
* Advanced knowledge in Net Management and Advanced User of OS X, Linux and Windows.
* Usual user of Final Draft (for scriptwriting) and the Office Package (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
* Spanish (Native).
* Catalan (Native).
* English (Fluent).
* Italian (Fluent).
* French (Basic).
* Freelance Director, Editor and Scriptwriter analyst.
* Producer/Director, Camera and Editor for the TV-Show "Nueva York", Channel 75 (New York, 2012)
* Director of the Young Values Short Film Festival (Barcelona, 2009)
* TV Content Analyst and Script Reader and Adviser (SAGRERA, 2007).
* Avid & Final Cut Editor (INICIA FILMS, 2006).
* Avid Editor (ORIGIN, 2005).
* ENG recording for RTVA (LINEA DE IDEAS, 2004).
* Editor (DIGITAL-PROLOGIC TIRAMISU, 2001).
* TV Planning Manager Assistant (GEOPLANETA, 2000).
* Professor of Thesis Production at the MFA of City College of NY (2014-2015)
* Professor of Directing for Fiction at the MFA of the City College of NY (2014-2015)
* Teacher Assistant in Digital Production MFA class with Professor Antonio Tibaldi at City College of NY (2011)
* Professor in Digital Production MFA class with Professor Antonio Tibaldi at City College of NY (2011)
* Teacher Assistant in Directing class with Professor Antonio Tibaldi at City College of NY (2012)
* Teacher Assistant in Digital Production class with Professor Antonio Tibaldi at City College of NY (2011)
* Professor and Director of the Short Film Course at the University of Barcelona (2010)
* Professor of Education of the Sight - Audiovisual Language (ELISAVA University / 2008-09 and 2009-10).
* Professor of Film History with Professor Xavier Saez (ELISAVA University / 2007).
* Professor of Media History (Blanquerna Faculty of Communication / 2007).
* TV Control/Set Manager in the Newsreaders Graduate Course (Blanquerna Faculty of Communication / 2006-2009).
* Research Fellow with Pre-Doctoral Scholarship (Blanquerna Faculty of Communication 2005-2009).
* Research Assistant of Dr. Daniel E. Jones, studying the Property of Media in Catalonia (Blanquerna Faculty of Communication & InCom UAB).
* Research about the Author's Theory Conception.
* Placement Teacher of Audiovisual Education (I. FORT PIUS / 2004).
* Grant Holder in the Computer Department (Blanquerna Faculty of Communication / 1998-2001).